Learning About Ozobots

Hello everyone and welcome back! In this blog post, I will show you this robot – like toy called Ozobots! So, let me show you what this tiny little robot can do!

Okay, so this is what an ozobot looks like! It’s a tiny robot that moves by the order the color is put in!

If you don’t know what i mean, let me explain some more! So, there are four colors the Ozobot can read. Red, black blue, and green. If you draw with the Ozobot’s special markers, and put them in the order you want it to go in, the ozobot will do as it says! It’s a little like a maze, i should say. So, if you are still confused, maybe these pictures will help you a little more.

Ozobot’s need to power up, too. Let’s say if your ozobot is not working when you turn it on, you might as well want to charge it, just like any other electronic devices. When you buy the ozobot, it should come with a charger of it’s own. Oh, and by the way, if you want an Ozobot,  I would recommend you get the starters kit.

Let’s say you just put the plug into the Ozobot, and now you are waiting for it to charge. If you just put it in, it will probably be blinking red or all colors depending what type of Ozobot you have. If you don’t know when the Ozobot is done charging, it will be blinking all red.

So there you have it! All the basic tips of how to play with your Ozobots! Hope you enjoy the rest of your day, and bye for now! 

3 thoughts on “Learning About Ozobots

1. Wow! You really helped me if I ever decided to get an Ozobot! I have a suggestion: maybe you could not have as many exclanation marks, but great job! It is super cool how it can read different markers.

Anna Savage 🙂