Update On Life #2 šŸ™ƒā˜ļø

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today Iā€™m going to be talking about my life, part 2! I did a blog in the past, Update On Life #1, but I havenā€™t done another one in a while, so thatā€™s what Iā€™m going to be doing today. āœØ

The first thing being that we might get a cat! Or two bunnies…Itā€™s complicated because I donā€™t know if we can handle many pets right now, but all I know is that we will be getting another pet soon! šŸ±šŸ°

The second thing I wanted to mention is that school ends in about two months! Thatā€™s crazy! This year really flew by. I amĀ soĀ not prepared for 7th grade. That year is said to be the hardest year in our school. But on the bright side, I canā€™t wait for summer to start, even though I donā€™t think there is any way of traveling this year. Still, though, lots of time for the pool and video games! šŸ™ƒ

Third thing I wanted to say: Welcome to allergy season. What Iā€™ve realized is that when pollen gets in my nose, it causes a runny nose and sneezing for me. But I donā€™t think this allergy season is going to be so bad this year, and hereā€™s my reason why. Due to COVID-19, we are all wearing masks. Because of that, I donā€™t think the pollen will effect me so much this year, which is a big relief! But I still donā€™t like wearing a mask all the time, but I know itā€™s for my safety and for otherā€™s, too. šŸ˜·

Well, thatā€™s all I had to say for this blog post. Hope you all have a great spring and stay safe! šŸŒø

~SamiyašŸ”