Update On Life #2 🙃☁️

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I’m going to be talking about my life, part 2! I did a blog in the past, Update On Life #1, but I haven’t done another one in a while, so that’s what I’m going to be doing today. ✨

The first thing being that we might get a cat! Or two bunnies…It’s complicated because I don’t know if we can handle many pets right now, but all I know is that we will be getting another pet soon! 🐱🐰

The second thing I wanted to mention is that school ends in about two months! That’s crazy! This year really flew by. I am so not prepared for 7th grade. That year is said to be the hardest year in our school. But on the bright side, I can’t wait for summer to start, even though I don’t think there is any way of traveling this year. Still, though, lots of time for the pool and video games! 🙃

Third thing I wanted to say: Welcome to allergy season. What I’ve realized is that when pollen gets in my nose, it causes a runny nose and sneezing for me. But I don’t think this allergy season is going to be so bad this year, and here’s my reason why. Due to COVID-19, we are all wearing masks. Because of that, I don’t think the pollen will effect me so much this year, which is a big relief! But I still don’t like wearing a mask all the time, but I know it’s for my safety and for other’s, too. 😷

Well, that’s all I had to say for this blog post. Hope you all have a great spring and stay safe! 🌸

~Samiya🍡