Warriors: Window or Mirror? ☁️

Hello everyone and welcome back to my blog! Today I’m going to be talking about my book; Warriors: Dawn Of The Clans: Path Of Stars, and if it’s a window or a mirror. Let’s get right to it!✨

First off, let me explain to you what window or mirror means. A window is when you look into something from someone else’s perspective, such as the main character of the book that doesn’t really relate to you. A mirror is when you see your own reflection, meaning you see yourself in the character. Somehow there’s a connection between you and the character in your book.📖

I believe that my book is like looking through a window. I don’t really relate to this book so this book being a mirror isn’t for me. To summarize the book in my own words, it says:  After many moons filled with hunger for the cats, they decide to settle into five different groups, as following the spirit cats advice to spread like the Blazing Star. But after a vicious rouge named Slash decides to steal Star Flower, things start to go down hill, demanding for their food supply during leaf-bare. Read the book to find out what happens next! But anyways, I don’t see how I could relate for a fight for food, though that is something that is currently happening as we speak, so this book is a defined window for me. 🪟

Well anyhoo, thank you for stopping by and if you haven’t already, check out my other posts! That’s all for today and I hope you all have a wonderful day or night waiting ahead of you. Bye for now, angels! 👼

~Samiya M🌸🍡✨