What I’m Interested InšŸ¶

Hello everyone and welcome back to another post! Today Iā€™m going to be talking about what intrests me.

I have always loved dogs and cats, but the rest of my family members arenā€™t cat people, so we have one dog, another one coming soon, and a hamster.

šŸ¶šŸ¹

We play and do things with our dog for more than we do with our hamster. Weā€™ll take our dog on walks and things like that, but sometimes heā€™s do things that seem like he wants to communicate with us.

One day, my dog (Snoopy) sat straight up on my bed while I was going schoolwork and looked at my door. I was assuming he had to go to the bathroom. Well, my guess was right. Then that got mw thinking,Ā how can we tell what a dog is saying my their body language?Ā 

Ever since then, Iā€™ve always been interested in how dogs can communicate with humans in body language, but how can we know? I havenā€™t really got to the reaserch part yet because Iā€™m really busy now days. My sisterā€™s more of the dog resercher and things like that, but Iā€™ve always wanted to kinda study that I guess.

So yeah! Thatā€™s what Iā€™m interested in. Surprised that you made it to the end! I hope everyone has a great morning or night depending on where you live. Also to put it out there, Happy Holidays!ā„ļø

~Samiya MšŸŽ„