What I’m Interested In🐶

Hello everyone and welcome back to another post! Today I’m going to be talking about what intrests me.

I have always loved dogs and cats, but the rest of my family members aren’t cat people, so we have one dog, another one coming soon, and a hamster.

🐶🐹

We play and do things with our dog for more than we do with our hamster. We’ll take our dog on walks and things like that, but sometimes he’s do things that seem like he wants to communicate with us.

One day, my dog (Snoopy) sat straight up on my bed while I was going schoolwork and looked at my door. I was assuming he had to go to the bathroom. Well, my guess was right. Then that got mw thinking, how can we tell what a dog is saying my their body language? 

Ever since then, I’ve always been interested in how dogs can communicate with humans in body language, but how can we know? I haven’t really got to the reaserch part yet because I’m really busy now days. My sister’s more of the dog resercher and things like that, but I’ve always wanted to kinda study that I guess.

So yeah! That’s what I’m interested in. Surprised that you made it to the end! I hope everyone has a great morning or night depending on where you live. Also to put it out there, Happy Holidays!❄️

~Samiya M🎄