Update On Life #1

Hello everyone and welcome to my blog post! This post is about an update in my life. So, without further a do, let’s get started!

My sister’s birthday is in 4 more days! She’s not a big party person, so we’re not really doing anything like that, but we will probably order cake.

My grandparents came to stay over with us until Christmas this year! I got to play board games with them last night. They’re really fun to play with!

My dog, Snoopy and my hamster, Roger are doing good. Snoopy once tried to eat Roger I think because of his animal instincts, so we keep them separated. Hamsters are nocturnal animals, so they sleep during the day and are awake through the night.

Yesterday I got two teeth removed and my braces wires tightened! I don’t know if I will get to play my instrument in band today…oops. But, that all depends on the weather too. If it’s raining, then we won’t get to play our instruments today but if it’s not, they we can because we can’t play inside due to COVID-19.

And there is still one last thing! We are going to get another dog in 6 months! We were thinking of getting a friend for Snoopy because he is home alone for for 5 hours a day except not right now because my grandparents are here. The breed we were looking into were Aussie doodles, an Australian Shepard and Poodle mix. They do shed, which our family doesn’t really like, but they don’t shed a lot.

Well, surprised you made it to the end of this blog post! I hope you all have a great day, afternoon, or evening depending on what time you read this. Goodbye for now!

-Samiya M.

One thought on “Update On Life #1