Snoopy!

hello and welcome back! In this blog post, I will be telling you a little about Snoopy! I know that I posted about Snoopy, my dog, but this time I wanted to tell you a little about the real Snoopy from Charlie Brown! So, here we have a

picture down below of what he looks like! Snoopy is a beagle breed. he has black ears with  a big black nose and one big black spot on his back. The rest of him is all white. Like my dog! His favorite play mates are Charlie Brown and Woodstock! Snoopy is sapose to be a sly mysterious dog. And he sure is! So, let me tell you a little more about the Penuts movie!

So, in the Penuts movie, Charlie Brown meets a new girl thats in his class. he discovers that he has a crush on her! Then one day, she drops her peincle and it rolled to Charlie’s feet. He picks it up and looks at it. He finds that she tenths on her pencil like he dose! They have something in common! But he just dosen’t have the guts to give it back to her. She moves into the house across the street. He could just walk up to her house and give it to her but he just can’t. Then Snoopy tries to make him do it. So he went and rang her bell but when she opens the door, he hides behind a bush. Then more stuff happens like a book report and they become partners. I just can’t spoil the rest! It’s too good to be true! I’d rate it a five. IT’S AMAZING!!!!!!

Well, that’s all I have for today! Make sure to leave a comment down below and give it a thumbs up! Hope you enjoyed this blog post! See you later!