How To Make Comics!!!!!!!!!

Hello! And Welcome back! Today I will be showing you how to make a comic book! Okay, so the first step is to well, Obviously, to start making your own comics. In order to do that, here are somethings I would recommend for you to do!

1. you will need a pencil
  2. and some crayons
  3. A pen
  4. and some pieces of paper!

And I will show you just how to do it! So the first thing you will need is a pice of paper. Then, using your paper, draw how many ever lines in your pice of paper. This will be your comic strips! You just have to remember not to make your boxes too big! Then you will be all good.

Then, once you are finished with that step, the next thing you will need to do is draw out your comics! I would recommend that you use pencil first before using the sharpie or the pen. This might take you 30 minutes depending on how many pages you want to put in there.

After you have finished, now it’s time for coloring! You can color it how ever you want it to be! Just make sure that you don’t color it to dark so that you won’t be able to see anything on the page. Make it wonderfull and have fun making comics! Bye for now!